At DO:IT we see the protection of your personal data as a matter of particular concern. Therefore, we only process your personal data on the basis of all applicable legal provisions (i.e. Austrian Data Protection Act, General Data Protection Regulation GDPR, Austrian Telecommunication Act TKG 2003). This data protection declaration explains what data we collect and what we use it for. It also explains how and for what purpose the collection of your personal data happens when visiting our website.
1. What kind of your data we process
While visiting our website, we will process the following data:
- the website (URL) you have visited before selecting our website
- your IP-address, name and version of your web browser
- date and time of when you selected a site on our website
2. What do we process your data for
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to ensure that this website is provided correctly
- to further develop and enhance our website
- to compile user-statistics
- to detect, prevent and investigate possible attacks on our website
If you contact us via email, we will keep the data provided by you for a period of twelve months in order to fulfil the purposes of processing your request and in case of follow-up questions. But be ensured, that we will not transfer your personal data to third parties without your consent.
3. Legal basis of data-processing
The legal basis for processing your personal data is our prevailing legitimate interest (according to Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR) which is to achieve the purposes set out under Point 2. above.
4. Retention Periods
Your personal data will generally be kept for a period of six months. A retention for a longer period will only take place in case this becomes necessary to investigate attacks on our website.
Google will not associate your IP-address transmitted by your browser in the course of this service with any other data. To prevent cookies to be stored, please refer to the aforementioned section “Cookies”. You may further on prevent that Google processes your data in connection with Google Analytics by downloading and installing a browser plugin using this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Further information concerning Google Analytics can be found under https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=at for more information.
7. Your rights in connection with your personal data
Under the conditions set out in applicable law, you have (among others) the following rights:
- to check, whether and what kind of personal data we hold about you and to request copies of such data
- to request correction, supplementation or deletion of your personal data that is inaccurate or processed in non-compliance with applicable requirements
- to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data
- under certain circumstances, to object for legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data or to revoke consent previously granted for the processing
- to request data portability
- to know the identities of third parties to which your personal data is transferred, and
- to lodge a complaint with the competent authority.
If you have any further questions about data protection you can contact us at any time at the address mentioned below. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority.
8. Our contact details
Responsible for data processing on this website is:
DO:IT Solutions GmbH, Sonnleitenweg 7, 4111 Walding, AUSTRIA
Last update on: 24.09.2019